Thursday, July 31, 2014

Gluten Free Pizza Four Ways




Pizza Pizza Pizza! Who doesn't love pizza? We got a little creative with our pizza this time. Everyone got to choose their favorite toppings. My new favorite is the BBQ chicken pizza. Sounds a little weird I know, but if you haven't tried this one you're missing out! My husbands all-time favorite pizza is the Hawaiian with jalapenos and my son always asks for pepperoni or pepperoni/sausage combo. I doubled my pizza dough recipe since it only makes one large pizza. Have fun creating our own new favorite pizza!


Ingredients:
  • Double recipe of my pizza crust
  • 2 cups gluten free pizza sauce
  • 1/2 cup gluten free BBQ sauce
  • pepperoni
  • cooked Italian sausage
  • Canadian bacon or ham
  • Pineapple
  • sliced jalapenos
  • cooked diced chicken
  • chopped green pepper
  • sliced onion
  • mozzarella cheese
Prepare the pizza dough as directed in my recipe.
Par-bake the crusts at 450F then top with desired toppings. Below is the Hawaiian and BBQ chicken pizza.



Here is a photo of the pepperoni and pepperoni/sausage combo pizza.

Broil for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts and the crust is golden brown.

Go forth and make pizza!!


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions!